Thursday, July 5, 2007
Fourth of July
I don't know about the rest of you people, but my Fourth was great!! Michael brought sandwiches, chips and a blanket, and I supplied bottled water. We went down to the park around 5:30 and found a cool spot under a weeping willow (my favorite tree) where we talked (we have so many things in common), ate and watched people until 9pm. We saw Colleen there and talked for a few minutes until her daughter was ready to go back to the rest of the family. As we were moving to a better viewing spot, we saw Sue, who occasionally works at Meadow Hills. She's the one who told me about the job opening at a Bunko game at Cheri's house last year. We found a good spot, even though it had cotton stuff floating around a little. The show was almost as good as the Fort, and the radio station even had music playing! Everyone left and we sat for another hour talking and enjoying the cool breeze and stars...it's been over 100 degrees today. We drove home in comfortable silence and then he said, "I'd like to spend more time with you outside of work, if that's ok with you." I said "that would be really great, I'd like that." So we said goodnight and we'll see each other at work in the morning. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hurray! Well that sounds delightful! How fun! :) Oh and I forgot last time to say how fun it is that Jon likes GG.
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Manda's got a booooooyfriend.:)
That is so fun for you! Happy day!
how fun! ok, now you can tell him that you have a nosey family and send us a picture of him! hehe!
Post a Comment