
Blake is helping with laundry as well. I do love it when I get a cleaning bug...my house is looking faboo!! Basically just sorting through and making boxes full of yard sale stuff now...LOOOOVE IT! So happy to not be a packrat anymore.
Here's my dining room...well, the part of it that isn't office. :) Isn't my new dining set DIVINE!? Thank you Mom & Dad!!! And the grandmother clock...thank you Grandmommy!

2 comments:
Not a packrat? How did you do that? Inquiring minds like to know ;)hehehe.
I need a cleaning but badly right now! Maybe it will come after smells don't make me want to blow chunks!
Yes nice dining room, and i like the corner cabinet, was that GGs as well? NICE!
I confess, I had help...Livvy and Cheri telling me "YOU DON'T NEED IT" over and over again until I finally got my brain into chuck-it mode. Now it's fun to get rid of stuff! That is, when I can make myself focus long enough to sit down and go through a box. :D That's the hardest part for me now, an attention span! There's always something else that wants to get done first.
Post a Comment