update your blog
update your blog
I hear it all the time. I know you do too, because I read your blog and there's rarely anything new there either. So what is it, do we have boring lives? More likely our lives are so busy and full that we don't have time to share...and/or like me you just don't have the patience or attention span to sit down very often and type.
So now that I'm sitting here updating my blog to make you all happy...I can't think of anything to say. :D I LOVE my job, I'm fond of my home, I love my town, I adore my animals, I love my vehicle even though it's trying to die on me and have the best, smartest, most handsome kid ever created!! (even if he can be a major poo-head sometimes) I am the assistant den leader for Blake's Wolf Pack, and for the last two weeks I've been totally in charge. We have had a lot of fun. We've learned street/bike safety and played bullet bike train (and normal bike train...yes I did make it up) in order to learn which hand signals to give while on our bikes. We've learned and sung Cub Scout songs. We had to make up the tune for one of them, which was really fun. We've gone into the parking lot and yelled our lungs out and did all sorts of wiggling and dancing around. We've written messages in code and in invisible ink, and written our names in sign language.
I have been put in co-charge of a huge new project at work recently and Colleen and I get to give a presentation today at our staff meeting about Pet Portals. Pet Portals is a program that allows our clients to have their own "website" or portal about their own pets. This program is, of course, online, and works with our practice management software. There's too much to say about it here, and I have to talk about it all in a few hours, so just go to www.petportals.com if you're at all interested in learning about it for the heck of it.
I have to stop now so I can eat my breakfast, and get some cleaning and some exercise done before I go get ready for work.
