It's Sunday...we went to church. :) They have a new building, and this is their first Sunday in it! I'll let Mom blog about it, since it is her building. The Church is the same everywhere you go, even if the building, the faces and the accents are different...the feeling...the Spirit is the same. We went early for choir warmup and I joined the choir to sing "Sweet is the Work" in Sacrament Meeting. After the third hour, the bishop came in and told us that a water pipe had broken and to be careful because the floor at the top of the stairs was wet. Mom and Blake walked home and Dad and I followed after choir practice. Dad had a nap and the rest of us putzed around...Blake did some homework. After Dad woke up, he and Blake used the Jenga game to build towers with bombs built in. Too much fun! I got a couple videos that I'll try to add when I get home. Other than that, it was Sunday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment