Tuesday, June 17, 2008

An Update of Sorts

Here I am after eye surgery. That there is what you call "real pain". I'm glad I had Michael take this because I couldn't open my eyes for about two days. I was a newborn kitten. hahaha

Some good pics of my ear right after the stitches were taken out. Looked pretty good, just 5 days after the incident! Now you have to know to look for the differences. It's still a tiny bit tender and thicker at the suture point...the cartilage. Otherwise, doing fantastic

Here are pics of our doggies playing. That ball is Nyssa's! Aleena doesn't care, she'll chase whoever is running, for whatever reason.

Aleena patiently waits her turn at the water bucket.

And our ducks, Ping (the Aflac duck look-alike - my duck) and Tikki Tikki Tembo No Sa Rembo Chari Bari Ruchi Pip Peri Pembo (the black one - Michael's duck). Yeah, there's a chicken in these pics, but our dogs killed it (look, it's a toy that moves on its own!) when it let itself out of it's kennel/coop while we were on vacation last weekend.

4 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

I'm glad to know that you're feeling so much better, Moo =) Blake is doing well here - the boys were allowed to stay up and play computer/TV for as long as they could stand it last night -- Julian was still up playing TV games at 2:30 when I got up to use the loo and apparently Blake made it all the way to 6 AM!! Then they were allowed to sleep-in for as long as they wanted - Blake finally woke up around 2-3 PM. Tonight it's back to "normal" - bedtime for Blake is 9 PM. All is well.

A Clan Member said...

Ok, so that picture definitely does NOT entice me to get eye surgery! OUCHIE!!!

Emily Marie said...

Ditto on the eye surgery thing Liv. Didn't know it was a problem like that. Glad you are better!

Mina said...

Oh come on, it's not that bad...you can get the other kind of surgery and be better faster than I was with less than half the pain. To me, it was worth it. I put my old glasses on and it was so blurry and funky...like when I put Dad's glasses on when I was little. My eyes are really clearing up lately, blurry-wise...it's fun to be able to see things clearly and not have to worry about my vision being obscured when I open the dishwasher or when I'm cooking something and it's steaming or when I come in from cold air to warm. And no contact pain-in-the-buttness, either! I'm very happy with my surgery.