Sunday, December 2, 2007

Soooo...Halloween...and stuff........

I've decided to take some time and get caught up on blogging now that I've figured out how to get pics off Michael's camera and into my computer...my printer finally decided to play the game.

So Halloween is first. We went to a party on the 27th at Colleen's...she's a co-worker of ours. We got all dressed up in our costumes and had a fun time. Blake took off his face makeup before we remembered to take pictures. Michael and I took pictures of each other when we got home. On Halloween, I did Blake's makeup and took him to Trunk-or-Treat at the church. Then he went Trick-or-Treating with his best friend, Devon. Compare Blake's makeup with the model I used; I think it's nearly perfect and I'm exceedingly pleased with myself. ;D So pictures:

I am like, a teenager from like, the 80's, and I like, went to the prom with this like, totally cool boy and then we like, went to the park to like, walk around. Then this werewolf like, came up on us and like, that boy like, ran away and like, left me to get like eaten by like, that gross smelly beast.


Michael went goth on us.

Blake is Darth Mal, of course.



Now Thanksgiving. We went to the Halverson's (Grandmommy went with us). We watched football, ate a lot of wonderful food, met Travis' fiance, played games and had a seriously wonderful day. Didn't feel like taking pictures that day. First pic is Stephanie & Lacey, Michael's sisters. I took the pic before Lacey realized I had the camera out...that's why you can see her face. The second pic is Travis, the top of Megan's (Travis' fiance) head, Stephanie and Lacey hiding.


What's next....? Ah...don't need to say much here except that Michael and I are the admire-from-inside-with-hot chocolate-type...Michael for the cold, me for the wet. So without further adieu...our first-snow-of-the-year montage.


Anything else? How about some random pics?

Pictures from our elopement. In attendance (besides me & Michael obviously) was Blake, Grandmommy, Momma Halverson, Lacey (Michael's youngest sister), & our great friends & witnesses, Jen & Derek Neal (Derek not pictured).


Blake on his first day of 4th Grade. He has since lost his glasses.



Now you can all quit complaining for a while. hehehe

3 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

Oh wonderful pictures!! I'll spank Baboo for loosing his glasses; I'm jealous about the snow (Loo, Georgie and Lynnette got some, too); I love you!! Merry REALLY Christmas (Vancouver's supposed to get a really big wind storm - pray that all will be okay!)

Olivia Heilmann said...

great pictures!! I love them all! I saved them all too. the wind storm wasn't as bad in the Metro area as they were expecting. The beach got 100mph though. Yikes. although it's not over and we may have some flooding before it's through.

The Hootens said...

you all look very happy!!! :-) elopement? I'm so confused. What exactly is a bavarian christmas by the way?