It's exactly 2 months to my 30th birthday!!! I plan on celebrating big...gonna be in Singapore, and I'm going to spend it doing something new...whatever that turns out to be! While I'm in Singapore, Dad's gonna help me try all sorts of new foods. I told him, "don't tell me what it is until I've already tried it"! And Mom said I can go ride horses in Malaysia! I'll look forward to suggestions from those who have already been to Singapore on awesome things I cannot miss! Blake is also very excited! I'm not sure he really has any idea of what it will be like...I think he's mostly excited to see Nana and Papa, but he also likes new experiences!
An old friend's new wife posted this video on their blog and as I am a huge fan of Fred Astaire, (you just CANNOT deny the pure genius of the man) I loved it! So here it is:
And now, one of the most famous dances:
And one of my most favorites:
Of course there are many more dances of Fred's that I adore, but I think three examples of greatness hits a good stopping point. :)
Saturday, December 9, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment