Sunday, May 31, 2009

Growing up, moving on...

At the Pack Meeting this week, Blake got a bunch of activity badges and belt loops and his Webelos badge. Since his birthday is just a couple days away, they advanced him....Blake is officially a BOY SCOUT!!! Aaaaawwwww...he's so big!!!

6 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

WOW! that is so cool! okay - again - I'm officially old now...HEHEHAHAHEHE

Olivia Heilmann said...

That is so fun. When I talked to him on his birthday, he sounded so proud!!

Emily Marie said...

That is so neat! Yeah I know I am late commenting. So are you on the scout committee yet? hehehe

Mina said...

No, thank heaven, I am not on the committee...in fact, I still have no calling.

PapaOgden said...

Hey! What happened to your great entry with fish pictures? I liked that one a lot.

Mina said...

Dad...I'm not sure why it's gone, but at least I still have it and can re-publish...and eventually I'll finish catching up. :)