Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blog Pics

In an effort to make room for my wedding pics on my Picasa site, I deleted some pictures (about 30 before I caught myself) which turned out to be the pics from my blog...and deleting them from the Picasa album also deleted them from my blog. Sad...yes, but I'm not allowing myself to worry about it since I still have the pics...just not on the blog anymore. I don't think they were terribly important ones. At least I realized what was happening before I discovered how to delete the entire album! I'm almost done uploading all of our wedding pics (the internet doesn't want to communicate with Picasa on my computer so I have to load them 5 at a time...I have over 300 pics.) I'll let you know where to go when it's ready!

1 comment:

nAnnie Laurie said...

well i like the two of you, michael and blake, and you and GG -- can y ou put those back up -- and a pic or 2 of your newest ooowwie =) I do hope you're starting to feel better.