Sunday, February 18, 2007

Tenth Day in Singapore

Blake woke me up around 5am with stomach pain, wanting to barf but couldn't. I was in and out of sleep while we tried Tums, soda pop & having him lay on his tummy. Nothing was working, and he was in tears, so I sent him to Nana & Papa around 7am. They gave him a little bit of this fizzy stomach stuff called Eno and he barfed it up along with everything else. Then he was okay for a little while. The pain started again later, I gave him a little sip of Eno and got him to go back to sleep. Mom & Dad went to church and I stayed home with my sickie. We both slept
and before they got home, he was up running around. His stomach was still painful to touch and I tried to keep him quiet. Mom and Dad's home teacher came home with them and Blake got a blessing. Then we all took naps. I got so much sleep today! Mom really needed hers. Someone at church commented that she looked tired...she is and has reason to be...we've been running her ragged trying to see everything...it's been pretty constant...and so fun!

I've been feeling nauseous on and off since before we got here, and I think right now I have a pinched nerve in my back and somewhere it's pushing a nausea button as well. Mom suggested we go get it x-rayed. Dad says they will just tell me to be careful with it and keep taking anti-inflammatories...pray for me to be able to get home without passing out.

Tonight we had potatoes with a bunch of toppings...so yummy. We popped those party popper things at each other in the living room, watched a few movies and then went outside and played with sparklers. A few neighbor girls joined in and the kids had a great time. Blake spotted a huge snail and then Mom spotted a second. I took a few too many pics of the snails, but they're so cool!

We've watched our CSI's...they show all three one after the other on Sunday nights here (and then the same ones several times during the week). Mom and Dad are watching Miami, but what's-his-face-Horatio bugs me too much. So good night!

1 comment:

Emily Marie said...

Oh dear! I hope Blake is ok!! Have you thought of apendix? Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year!! Hope you all feel better!