This year...2006...our first family Christmas card...it's online, but it's better than nothing, yes?
This has been a pretty great year for me and Blake.
In January, we picked out our first dog. She named herself Veyda (as in Dog Veyda...I didn't pick it!!) She is an American Pit Bull Terrier and has lived up to her breed standard, proving to be the most wonderful, sweet, loving dog ever! We love this girl!
At the beginning of February I turned 29...the end of another decade for me...I'm in my 30th year and look forward to the celebration of the end of that year in Singapore!
Blake learned to ride his bike on a visit to Grandma Cheri in March...YEAH!!!
Blake learned to ride his bike on a visit to Grandma Cheri in March...YEAH!!!
In April, we went to Vancouver to celebrate with Grandmommy for her 91st birthday! It was a sweet day for all!
June 2nd Blake turned 8, and was baptized on the 3rd by my daddy, his Papa! We had an awesome family reunion while everyone was there...what a hoot!
June 2nd Blake turned 8, and was baptized on the 3rd by my daddy, his Papa! We had an awesome family reunion while everyone was there...what a hoot!
In July, Blake got to spend a month in Cabo San Lucas with his dad, and then I went down and took him home after spending 5 days doing nothing but relaxing! It was great! While Blake was gone, I made our last move (until Blake graduates high school). We love this place!
August brought the first days of 3rd grade for Blake. He says he loves school half and half, but he definitely likes his teacher!

September was a beautiful month, joining two very special people together in marriage...my baby sister and Marlon Reyes, both of whom we all adore!
August brought the first days of 3rd grade for Blake. He says he loves school half and half, but he definitely likes his teacher!

September was a beautiful month, joining two very special people together in marriage...my baby sister and Marlon Reyes, both of whom we all adore!
In October, I started working at the most amazing veterinary clinic in the world! I made myself a promise...for my belated 40th birthday present to myself, I'm taking myself to vet school...Blake will be 18 and I'll finally pursue a dream I should have pursued out of high school. Better late than never!!!
Thanksgiving was extremely fun! Grandmommy, Livvy, Tim, and the boys came to Pasco where we cooked and ate til we passed out. After they left, we got 3 inches of SNOW!!! Yipee!! Veyda got to go out with Grandma's dog, Sassy Sue, to play...she had a lot of fun...and then she got cold. :D

For Christmas, we had a party in Vancouver with the Heilmann's and Ogden's. We made gingerbread or graham cracker houses. Blake's has a tree on the inside for the people who live there. Mine is an Arizona ranch complete with green gravel, red luminaries and a fake tree covering the swamp cooler.

Blake and I are about to head to Cheri's right now for Christmas Eve. Tomorrow morning we all go to Sandy & Fred's next door and have crepes...YUMMY!
We love you all and hope your Christmas is festive and spiritual and that your 2006 was awesome!

We'll see you next year! Bring it on 2007!

For Christmas, we had a party in Vancouver with the Heilmann's and Ogden's. We made gingerbread or graham cracker houses. Blake's has a tree on the inside for the people who live there. Mine is an Arizona ranch complete with green gravel, red luminaries and a fake tree covering the swamp cooler.

Blake and I are about to head to Cheri's right now for Christmas Eve. Tomorrow morning we all go to Sandy & Fred's next door and have crepes...YUMMY!
We love you all and hope your Christmas is festive and spiritual and that your 2006 was awesome!

We'll see you next year! Bring it on 2007!








1 comment:
What a fanstastic Christmas letter! I loved it. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment